My name is Sarah and, in the style of alcoholics anonymous, I’m a 20-something year old, teaching addict.
In all honesty, this is almost a strange post to be writing because, I don’t really want you to know my story. I’ve blogged in the past and loved it. Being able to get my thoughts and feelings out on a page, writing for no one other than me, while being able to document the hardships of my life was very therapeutic.
But, that’s just it.
They were the hardships.
The hardships I am (hopefully) over.
I’m starting a new chapter in my life: a chapter where I have my shit sorted; a chapter where I am happy to the core; a chapter where I’m in an unexpected fresh start – and absolutely loving it.
Therefore, in the style of an April’s spring clean, it’s out with the old and in with the new. A new space to call my own. A space where, instead of documenting the terrifying times I had to deal with, I’m documenting the experiences and adventures I’m having in my new found life.
So, what is there to know about me?
– According to my best friend, I am predictably unpredictable. Just when you think you know what I’m going to do, BAM, I throw a curveball and leave you wondering how you never noticed. I like this – gotta keep peeps on their toes.
– I’m a teacher and it literally saved my life. There’s nothing else I’d rather be doing it and, appaz, I’ve got quite an infinity for it…
– During my life, I’ve hit some pretty low lows – even as a child. It’s impacted my life in pretty severe ways that I’d never want to have to go through again. However, that being said, I wouldn’t be half the person I am now if those things hadn’t have happened and, without sound arrogant, I’ve grown to love the person I currently am.
– Apparently I’m quite creative. I can play more instruments than most people can count and I love to take a good photograph (some I hope to share with you on here!)
– I have a loud mouth and it gets me into trouble, especially when I insist on being so sarcastic.
For now, I’m sure that’s enough to put you off for good but, if you choose to stick around, I’d love that too.
Here’s to new adventures!